What is a public wallet address?
Your public wallet address is much like your home address. It's a public detail that allows other users to engage with you and do things like transfer assets and funds. You can also check your transaction history using your wallet address.
How to find your wallet on the Immutable Marketplace
1. Ensure your wallet is connected.
2. Once connected, click the wallet address at the top right.
3. Next, click Transactions and your transaction history will open. Here you will be able to see and copy your wallet address.
How to find your wallet address on Immutable, if you are using MetaMask (desktop):
1. Make sure you are switched to the correct wallet in the MetaMask extension.
2. Click on the collapsed address located at the top middle of the extension to copy your wallet address.