Magic wallets allow users to create and sign in to their wallet with only an email. However, this method of accessing the wallet is only available where the project has a Magic integration and is connected to Immutable X.
It is still possible to access and use this wallet in environments which do not have this integration, but you will need to do the following steps.
- Click on https://reveal.magic.link/immutable to recover your private key
- Don’t forget to write down your private key. Do not share it with anyone! If someone else has access to your private key, they are able to access your wallet and its assets
- Download MetaMask at metamask.io
- Don’t forget to write down your seed phrase! If you lose this, you will lose access to your wallet forever— neither we nor MetaMask will be able to restore it for you.
- Import your private key into MetaMask
- You can now access your Magic wallet through Metamask
Note: You will still be able to log into your Magic wallet with your email on connected Immutable X projects