Welcome to Immutable X! This post addresses the tools you need, what you can do with the Immutable X token, and where you can go with us. Let's get you started on your journey!
In this Post:
- What systems do I need?
- What can I do with the IMX token?
- Where can I buy the IMX token?
- How do I receive updates?
- Official links
1. What systems do I need?
- OS — any desktop operating system
- Browsers — Chrome, Firefox, Brave, and Edge
- Wallets: Set yourself up with an Ethereum wallet like Metamask (or any wallet that can be managed via Metamask import e.g. Trezors or Ledgers), or Magic
Please note we do not operate on mobile (yet)
2. What can I do with Immutable X?
- Buy and sell assets on the IMX marketplace
- Deposit and withdraw your ETH or IMX tokens between Immutable X and Ethereum blockchain
- Swap IMX assets via Tokentrove, an NFT marketplace built on Immutable
- Build using Immutable X protocol
- Vote on community grant proposals with your IMX tokens (or propose a project yourself!)
- Participate in Immutable X's
- Play to Earn campaigns
Or refer to the Immutable X Whitepaper and our Community Questions for further use cases
3. Where can I buy the IMX token?
As listed on Coinmarketcap:
4. How do I receive updates?
- Social media:
- Feel free to subscribe here to receive automatic alerts on Immutable's status delivered straight to your inbox
5. Official Links
We strive to ensure everyone's safety however since Immutable X is permissionless we cannot fully vet the initiatives that build using our protocol (see our terms and conditions here)
⚠️ A few suggestions:
- Please do due diligence when it comes to researching projects
- Reach out to us and our community if you need help verifying anything IMX-related
- Note: Immutable admins are never assigned to provide support through direct messages
- Check links to ensure their legitimacy before clicking them or connecting your wallet
Here is a list of official links:
#tags: metamask meta mask MetaMask Metamask