The Immutable X Link is your connection between your Immutable X Key on the L2 exchange and your private key on the main Ethereum blockchain.
It behaves similarly to an Ethereum wallet manager by performing the same authorization and authentication functions within the exchange, and passing them up to the main blockchain when appropriate.
The Link automatically appears whenever it is needed to complete an action.
These actions include—
- Create and register a unique Immutable X Key for your Ethereum private key
- Log in to your existing Immutable X Key by signing with your Ethereum private key
- Review and sign an authorization request for listing an asset for sale, canceling a listing, or preparing ETH for withdrawal
- Review and sign a transaction request for depositing ETH, buying an asset, or completing a withdrawal
- Authenticate your identity and intent by requesting a signature from your Ethereum wallet
- Review your Transaction History