You can perform transactions in the marketplace on your mobile device using the MetaMask mobile app. If you experience issues connecting your wallet or signing transactions in MetaMask, follow this guide to resolve issues.
⚠️ The MetaMask Mobile Browser (the browser within the MetaMask app) is not supported. Use Chrome/Safari/Brave mobile browsers instead.
⚠️ There is a compatibility issue with the MetaMask app and our mobile wallet connection implementation for a subset of users. We are working on a fix.
1. Make sure you are using the latest OS and MetaMask versions
2. Make sure the network in your MetaMask app is set to Ethereum Mainnet
3. Make sure all other marketplace and Link (link.x.immutable.com) tabs are closed to ensure you don't have multiple active sessions
4. Clear your browser cache and history
5. Restart your mobile device
6. Uninstall and reinstall MetaMask. Only try this if you have your Secret Recovery Phrase backed up and available. If you uninstall Metamask without it, you might lose access to your wallet.
If you continue to experience issues, reach out to our support team for help.